The tactical profitability evaluation tool
In today's competitive environment, airlines need to be sure that the schedules they implement are both cost-efficient and optimized for revenue, and not just from a long-term network planning perspective. The NetLine/Sched Tactical Profitability Evaluation Model (TPEM) is an optional add-on module for evaluating the mid- to short-term profitability of your schedule. You can quickly and easily optimize schedules simply by taking this powerful cost and revenue perspective into consideration in your decision-making process.
NetLine/Sched TPEM is based on a flexible cost model. This approach caters to requirements from a simple, high-level cost model down to a very detailed cost model with many individual cost items. The add-on module also comes with a flexible reporting component. This allows you to precisely define cost and profitability analysis reports according to your requirements, including comparison reports between base schedules and schedule scenarios.
NetLine/Sched TPEM fully integrates with the NetLine/Sched core system by sharing passenger booking and forecast information as well as schedule data. It can assess base schedules as well as schedule scenarios, both in memory what-if and experimental schedules.
- Flexible cost model
- Profitability comparison for fully dated schedule scenarios
- Flexible reporting component included
- Full integration with NetLine/Sched core system
- Access to all base schedules and schedule scenarios
- Powerful decision support for schedule adjustments & capacity changes
- Mid- to short-term schedule profitability evaluation
- Identification of cost savings and revenue potential
- Support for profitability impact evaluation of schedule scenarios
- Simple and user-friendly visualization with reports