NetLine/Sched Tactical Profitability Evaluation Model (TPEM)
Identify savings and revenue potential through powerful schedule scenario profitability evaluation.
The tactical profitability evaluation tool
In today's competitive environment, airlines need to be sure that the schedules they implement are both cost-efficient and optimized for revenue, and not just from a long-term network planning perspective. The NetLine/Sched Tactical Profitability Evaluation Model (TPEM) is an optional add-on module for evaluating the mid- to short-term profitability of your schedule. You can quickly and easily optimize schedules simply by taking this powerful cost and revenue perspective into consideration in your decision-making process.
NetLine/Sched TPEM is based on a flexible cost model. This approach caters to requirements from a simple, high-level cost model down to a very detailed cost model with many individual cost items. The add-on module also comes with a flexible reporting component. This allows you to precisely define cost and profitability analysis reports according to your requirements, including comparison reports between base schedules and schedule scenarios.
NetLine/Sched TPEM fully integrates with the NetLine/Sched core system by sharing passenger booking and forecast information as well as schedule data. It can assess base schedules as well as schedule scenarios, both in memory what-if and experimental schedules.
- Flexible cost model
- Profitability comparison for fully dated schedule scenarios
- Flexible reporting component included
- Full integration with NetLine/Sched core system
- Access to all base schedules and schedule scenarios
- Powerful decision support for schedule adjustments & capacity changes
- Mid- to short-term schedule profitability evaluation
- Identification of cost savings and revenue potential
- Support for profitability impact evaluation of schedule scenarios
- Simple and user-friendly visualization with reports