A paperless briefing solution supporting pilots throughout all flight phases
Lido/mBriefing allows pilots to transfer a flight plan into the Lido/mPilot through the single tap of a button.
A paperless briefing solution integrated with Lido/mPilot and Lido/Flight 4D
The Lido/mBriefing is an iOS-based mobile solution, designed to support pilots throughout all flight phases. The status of the briefing package is automatically synchronized across Lido/Flight 4D, Lido/Flight 4D Crew Briefing and Lido/mBriefing. Before the flight, pilots have access to the flight list and fuel order. Furthermore, it is possible to transfer a flight plan into the Lido/mPilot through the single tap of a button, easing pilots’ workload and reducing the human error factor in manually entering a flight plan. The split screen functionality allows pilots and dispatchers to view both applications simultaneously.
Inflight, pilots have access to all briefing information including the nav-log. Additionally, they are able to ask for ATC clearance with the single tap of a button. Finally, the solution supports retrospective data analysis to ensure that deviations from the planned route can be used for future route optimization.
- Download briefing package and view all documents in offline mode
- Add a pilot signature to the briefing package
- Send briefing status to Lido/Flight 4D
- Starting in-flight operation
- Usage of the Nav-Log and clearance section
- Archiving briefing package in Lido/Flight 4D Crew Briefing
- Paperless briefing package
- Electronic ATC approval
- Seamlessly integrated into Lido/mPilot