All navigation charts required for your flight
Highest standards of precision and quality
The Lido/eRouteManual is an electronic version of our navigation charts, using the superior Lido/RouteManual standard to visualize data.
Lido/eRouteManual is compatible with standard Windows environments.
All of our charts show true-to-scale topographical information such as mountain heights and river courses and are oriented magnetic north up.
The extensive scope of charts provided by Lido/eRouteManual includes the display of airport ground information as well as approach and take-off charts, and a seamless worldwide enroute map.
Our electronic navigation charts meet the highest standards in terms of precision and quality and you can be sure of finding all the information you need at a glance.
The Tracks function displays former flown trajectories which can be displayed on the enroute map as well as on georeferenced SIDs and STARs. Based on this valuable information, cockpit crews can decide during briefing and flight about possible shortcut deviations from the planned routing (OFP) in order to save fuel.Connectivity brings out the most in Lido/eRouteManual.
Wireless data updates are fast and easy with the integrated Lido/eRouteManual Mobile Updater. Moreover, pilots can share a chart, import a complete flight set-up or even mirror their display in real-time to another connected instance of Lido/eRouteManual.
- Mobile updater provides easy data updates
- Visualization of previously flown tracks help to save fuel
- Sharing functionality reduces pilot workload on the flight deck
- 3rd party integration
- Data visualized with Lido/RouteManual standard
- Extensive configuration options
- Integration of Lido/AMM
- Support of tablet devices including multi-touch gestures
- Map centering and own ship position as options for worldwide enroute map and terminal charts
- Selected approach and take-off procedures are highlighted on the chart
- Integrated situational awareness features on airspaces and special areas
- Availability of data overlay for the enroute map (SIGMET, escape routes)
- Compatible with standard Windows environments