Possible savings by using IOCC
- A network carrier with 140 aircraft can achieve up to 1.6 million USD per year in additional revenue through re-optimized fleet assignment.
- Leading route optimization can reduce fuel consumption by up to 5 % and minimizes CO2 emissions and overall flight costs at the same time.
- A regional carrier with 80 aircraft has potential savings of up to 1.75 million USD per year by improving maintenance intervals, ferry flights and punctuality as well as avoiding cancellations.
- Optimized loading and trim can result in up to 0,5 % fuel savings per flight and can save up to 2 million USD per year for a mid-size network carrier.
- A mid-size carrier with 65 aircraft has a potential for improvements concerning punctuality by 5 % through optimized operations and therefore can save up to 1.5 million USD per year.
- Eliminating the mulitude of point-to-point links in a heterogeneous environment by an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)-based communication can save up to 35 % of the ongoing maintenance costs.
- An airline with 2,000 crew members has a potential of savings of up to 8 million USD per year by optimized pairings, reduced overtime and indirect crew costs.
- The IOCC Management Layer enables a carrier to increase its profitability by up to 3 %. The system makes it possible for an airline to adjust its capacity more flexibly to short-term changes in demand and thus to save costs and increase its revenues.