Area of Expertise: MRO Consulting
Maintenance is in the deepest core structure of any airline, by having a direct impact in its safety and by highly influencing its operational costs (about 9.5% of airline direct costs in 2016, according to an IATA article)
Furthermore, the overall and worldwide MRO spend will grow around 4%, from 2018 to 2028. Strongest growth is expected in India, China, Latin America and Asia-Pacific (respectively: 10.6%, 5.6%, 4.7% and 4.0%)
Are you already well positioned in all maintenance areas?
If not, just take a look at the short video from one of our MRO experts and find out how we can help you save costs.
The portfolio of our MRO services covers these sub-processes:
- AMOS implementation Support
- Airworthiness control
- Maintenance planning
- Management of material logistic tasks
- Capacity planning
- Preparation of maintenance events
- Streamline of maintenance processes
- Managing the maintenance operations
- Compliance with quality standards
Have a look at our video: