Revenue Management & Sales
This area comprises any process which is included in design, steering and creation of (flight) offers for B2B and B2C customers of an airline, i.e. Revenue Management, Distribution and Sales processes. Order Management in terms of reservation, ticketing, re-accommodation and revenue integrity is also included.
One major challenge in this area is to become more profitable by generating personalized offers to customers. NDC implementation support is just one example of what we offer. Please contact us if you are facing challenges in this area.
We will be happy to give you an example:
Our airline customer, a mid-size network carrier in Latin America with approx. 80 aircrafts, faced the following problem:
- Actual revenue for rebooking and cancellation fees were far below expectations
- Major channel for rebooking and cancellation: airline call center
Analysis of sales and call center rebooking process:
- We conducted interviews and listened to call center conversations.
- Call center agents in general did not dare to charge the rebooking and cancellation fees to the customer due to the negative impact on customer relation
- Training of all call center supervisors and agents
- Intensifing supervision
Impact on clients business?