Due to the global growth of air traffic on most of the international airports, the number of slot co- ordinated airports will increase in the near future. Good slots will become more important and owned slots even more valuable. Therefore the significance of using owned slots will rise, because only a sufficient slot utilization guarantees the slot in next year's season.
During an IATA season it is necessary to do several short- and long-term schedule changes. On the other hand it is also very important to ensure a sufficient slot usage. Monitoring the percentage of utilization and being able to recognize the influence of schedule changes are invaluable for preserving historic slots. This is especially important for the initial submission.
NetLine/Sched Slot Monitor guarantees absolute control of slot utilization and recognizes the influence of schedule changes on airline slot possession at an early stage. NetLine/Sched Slot Monitor ensures that no slots are lost.
- Up-to-date overview of possible cancellations
- Warnings whenever an action risks the historic rights of a slot
- Initial submission in simplified and optimized
- Daily workload and errors are significantly reduced
- Ensures optimal control of slot utilization
- Prevents slot losses