Reduce your fuel costs and benefit from additional payload by trim and payload optimization while simultaneously boosting your load controllers’ productivity and optimizing your loading/unloading process.
Achieve significant savings with advanced load controlling
NetLine/Load, the advanced Lufthansa Systems weight & balance solution, raises your Load Control to the next level by providing full automation, flexible configuration options and other powerful features.
Having undergone a fundamental redesign, NetLine/Load consolidates all relevant load parameters (regulations, technical data and passenger, baggage, cargo, mail, operational flight planning and flight dispatch information) by calculating the optimum weight and trim conditions – fully automated and highly configurable. The powerful application optimizes your airline turnaround and therefore on-time performance by improving the load planning and loading/unloading process. The results are reduced fuel costs, higher productivity and increased operational stability.
Additionally NetLine/Load offers efficient resource management through optimal workload distribution: The shift management functionality enables the supervisor to distribute flight legs to load controllers on a daily basis – manually or fully automated.
Regardless of your airline business model or size, NetLine/Load will be a valuable asset for you. Get in touch with us and we will show you how to achieve significant savings with NetLine/Load.
What our customers say about NetLine/Load:
Japan Airlines/Jiro Suwa
Aircraft loading with Netline/Load: Visualization in 3d (Video/Youtube)
- Full automation (Time Driven Mode & Auto-load)
- Extensive configuration options to cover any business environment
- Chat functionality for better communication
- Mobile Solution for efficient information exchange
- 3D Loadplan for better load results
- Management by Exception approach
- Workflow-orientation for improved safety and usability
- Fuel savings of up to 0.5% per flight and additional payload revenue through payload and trim optimization
- Increased productivity by up to 280% using the management-by-exception approach, automated load planning, time-driven mode and flexible configurability
- Reduced training costs by up to 50% through intuitive GUI and workflow orientation
- Improved operational reliability in case of last-minute changes, resulting in reduced delay costs due to time-driven mode and automation
- Easy integration into any IT environment thanks to state-of-the-art architecture