The day of operations at a hub requires well-designed ground processes and seamlessly integrated IT support.
Discover your hub management potential
The day of operations at a hub consists of multiple cross-functional processes and many actors faced with an extremely dynamic operational environment. This requires well-designed ground processes and seamlessly integrated IT support to keep any schedule deviation impact as low as possible so that passengers can continue with their itinerary as booked.
NetLine/Hub provides high visibility of hub operations in real time, the ability to pro-actively steer operational dynamics, and means to communicate the current situation and cost-efficient decisions to all parties involved.
- Full transparency of the current hub situation
- Real-time decision support for saving critical passenger connections
- Increased turnaround stability and on-time performance
- Significant savings through reduced misconnection and delay costs
- Improved passenger satisfaction and brand identity