Our two advanced roster optimizers will help you boost your roster generation process quickly and with less effort thanks to high-quality solutions!
NetLine/Crew Fairness xOPT NetLine/Crew Preferences xOPT
The optimizer for balanced and crew-friendly duty plans
Are you looking for fast and robust roster solutions that are cost-efficient and take crew-oriented issues into consideration at the same time? Our two advanced roster optimizers will help you boost your roster generation process quickly and with less effort thanks to high-quality solutions!
Personnel expenses are one of the biggest cost drivers within an airline. This not only places a high responsibility on the crew schedulers, but also presents them with a challenging task: To support the airline’s operational stability they have to create legal roster solutions that put the right crew on the right plane at the right time. Due to the highly volatile nature of the airline business and operational requirements, these solutions must be capable of flexible adaptation where necessary. Moreover, the rosters have to be cost-efficient whilst maintaining or increasing crew satisfaction at the same time.
NetLine/Crew Fairness xOPT and NetLine/Crew Preferences xOPT will support your crew scheduling department significantly in generating fast, legal, and cost-efficient roster solutions that also take crew-oriented aspects into consideration.
- Completely automatic and optimized roster generation
- Assigns flight and standby pairings, transportation and days off
- Highly flexible configuration via rule language and property sets
- Gives you detailed statistics on KPIs, value distributions and cost items
- NetLine/Crew Preferences xOPT additionally optimizes preference fulfillment
- Substantial savings in crew costs due to advanced optimization techniques
- Unbiased and fair distribution of duties
- Reduction of manpower and time needed for the rostering process
- Increased crew satisfaction due to maximization of the preference fulfillment rate
- Supports you in the evaluation of different planning scenarios and rule changes