was designed to ease all the tasks related to long-term calculation of crew personnel requirements.
The crew capacity planning system
Personnel costs are one of the airline's biggest expenditure. Changes in fleet size, fleet composition and flight schedule as well as employee turnover and several other factors continuously influence crew availability and crew requirements. Therefore the constant monitoring of the manpower and excellent decision support for all employment and qualification changes are necessary.
NetLine/Crew ManpowerPlanning is designed to ease all the tasks related to long-term calculation of crew personnel requirements.
What makes NetLine/Crew ManpowerPlanning so special is that it allows you to extract any information from your other NetLine products and use it in your calculation model. You can run your profit/cost analysis, create KPIs and verify the effect of strategic decisions.
- Online integration with NetLine Suite (scheduling and crew management)
- Hundreds of mathematical, statistical functions
- Integration with NetLine/Crew CPEM for cost and profit analysis
- Extended capacity row in NetLine/Crew
- Report wizard
- Compatibility with the most common spreadsheet tools
- Scenario analysis
- Use best available data for your manpower calculations
- Simple and flexible definition of supply and demand calculation
- Easy creation of reports for management
- Compare planned and actual data in your model to verify planning accuracy
- Support to verify planning accuracy
- CPEM integration allows you to work with profit and costs
- Analysis of pairing and roster scenarios generated by xOpt or manually