Lufthansa Systems offers integrated solutions for managing cost-effective and safe flight operations. The portfolio of solutions ranges from network planning, operations control and crew management, to hub management and load control.
Integrated solutions for managing cost-effective and safe flight operations
Our state-of-the-art products and services for ground handling fulfill the demands of today's business. Today, over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the Lufthansa Systems portfolio of products and services.
You are looking for a comprehensive all-in-one solution?
Lufthansa Systems’ IOCC Platform gives you the business process integration that puts you squarely in the pilot's seat…at the controls… and in control.
From short-term schedule management, operations control, and crew management to flight planning and weight & balance, the IOCC Platform is suitable to increase operational and economical benefits unattainable with any standalone system.
- Emirates calculates routes which save money and fuel using Lido/Flight.
- Air Berlin relies on NetLine/Sched for its medium-term flight scheduling.
- The Brazilian airline GOL uses the NetLine/Ops ++ IT solution for operations control.
- Japan Airlines optimizes its load planning processes with NetLine/Load.
- Ryanair plans its crew rotations using NetLine/Crew.