Lido/mPilot provides your pilots with all the necessary navigation charts, documents and messages on their iPad
Navigate smart and connected
Lido/Navigation’s Lido/mPilot provides pilots with all the necessary navigation charts, documents and messages on their iPad - anywhere and anytime.
This means simplified flight preparation and in-flight use. Lido/mPilot is designed to improve the pilot’s situational awareness and to make cockpit processes more efficient. With our application, pilots have support throughout flight.
Third-party data such as flight plan and company documentation can be loaded with ease. Furthermore, Lido/mPilot can connect to the aircraft, allowing the display of accurate own-ship position from avionics data.
Pilots can also share their prepared flights with each other at the touch of a button, greatly reducing cockpit preparation time.
Lastly, in case of the failure of electronic charting products or backend systems the Lido/RouteManual Backup offers access to all the charts you need in an Azure cloud.
- Import flight setup (charts, routes, annotations) from another connected Lido/mPilot application
- Reliable display of own-ship position coming from avionics data
- Data visualized with Lido/RouteManual standard
- Flexible and mobile
- Easy data and application updates
- One solution integrating charting & documents on iOS
- Web-based device, user and document management
- Dynamic data-driven enroute map with feature look-up
- Easy loading of route using standard iOS gestures (copy & paste)