Lido/Navigation's standardized collection of obstacles - more than 1 million worldwide!
Man-made, fixed obstacles around the world!
Lido/SurfaceData covers over 1 million obstacles worldwide, including enroute and aerodrome obstacles. High antennas, towers and cranes are typical examples of obstacles included in the Lido/SurfaceData solution.
It is broadly used in ground proximity warning and awareness systems. Lido/SurfaceData is not only processed according to RTCA DO-200 and in line with the corresponding industry standards DO-276 and DO-291, it is also LoA type 1 certified and regularly audited by EASA.
Quality checks at every stage of the process guarantee high-quality data.
- Standardized collection of obstacles, published by authoritative (official state) sources, such as Aeronautical Information Publications (AIP)
- Worldwide enroute and aerodrome obstacles
- Data processed according to RTCA DO-200 and in line with industry standards DO-276 and DO-291
- LoA type 1 certified and regularly audited by EASA
- Various exports formats (i.e. csv, shp)
- Flexible data filtering, allowing usage in a broad set of applications such as GPWS, Charting or SVS
- Database updated every AIRAC cycle
- Extensive metadata characterizing every obstacle in detail