Lido Sky Data
Highest quality aeronautical navigation data
No matter which aviation or air-transport solution you are currently using or working on, Lido Sky Data offers you navigational data for various systems and applications.
Our data has been widely used in the aviation industry for more than 20 years. It can support you in the automation and digitalization of your labor-intense and potentially error-prone existing manual processes.
Lido Sky Data includes worldwide standardized navigation information, such as airports, heliports, runways, waypoints, navaids, airspaces, airways and terminal area procedures. Some of its uses include:
- Creation of simulated environments in flight simulators
- Flight planning
- Route analysis
- Air traffic management
- Drone/ UAV navigation
- Synthetic vision systems (SVS)
- Automation and digitalization of various aeronautical processes
The data is updated according to the AIRAC cycle and is in line with ARINC 424 and various other industry standards, such as the RTCA DO-200 and DO-201.
Multiple export formats, including ARINC 424, and the extensive data catalog provide you with a solution that is fully tailored to your systems and applications.
- Standardized worldwide aeronautical navigation data
- Comprehensive list of aeronautical features, such as airports, heliports, runways, waypoints, navaids, airspaces, airways and terminal area procedures
- In line with ARINC 424 and other relevant industry standards
- Highest quality data derived from our EASA-certified Lido FMS
- Multiple file formats supported
- Various use cases, including applications for flight simulators and synthetic vision systems (SVS)
- Key input data for the navigation of manned and unmanned aircraft (drones)
- Supports the automation and digitalization of various aeronautical processes
- Consistent data around the globe
- 24/7 expert-level customer support