From effective crisis management to strategic realignment
The coronavirus has a firm grip on the world. We as airliners were the first ones affected by the effects of the virus. Most probably, we will also be one of the last industries to leave the crisis behind.
However, in addition to ensuring business continuity, we are also giving a lot of thought to the future. One thing is clear: all areas of airline management are affected. From network planning and customer experience to flight operations.
We have illuminated all facets, summarized them and presented them in various formats. Rest assured that you will find either new content or updated versions on a regular basis.
- New Demand Indicators Dashboard:
It helps companies in the aviation industry to optimize their capacity with schedule insights, weekly market size updates and a comprehensive overview of current travel restrictions.
- Whitepaper: Ramping up for the new, when technology becomes key
- Information sheet: Restarting Revenue Management assisted by Lufthansa Systems’ expertise
- Airline Crisis Assistance Package
- Our CEO's statements about the COVID-19 pandemic
- Blog: Airline crisis assistance – Do you need assistance to manage a crisis?
- Blog: How can you stabilize and rebuild customer confidence during and after the Corona Crisis?
- Blog: Operations control in a pandemic
- Blog: How a powerful schedule and codeshare management system supports even in times of crisis
- Blog: How can MRO/CAMO support profitability during and after the corona crisis?
- Blog: How can we support airlines to safeguard profitability and survive the corona crisis?