Our Response to COVID-19
Get more information about how we are responding to COVID-19 and access our resources.
The coronavirus has a firm grip on the world. We, as airliners, were the first ones affected by the effects of the virus. Most probably, we will also be one of the last industries to leave the crisis behind.
At Lufthansa Systems, we are making every effort to successfully navigate these extraordinary times and be prepared in the best possible way to serve our customers’ needs in an unpredictable world.
In a video message, Olivier Krüger, CEO explains how we are coping with the situation.
In addition to ensuring business continuity, we are working to do our part by providing resources to our customers of the aviation industry and helping them respond in the best possible way.
Following the motto “we are in this together and we will get out of this together,” we support with innovative technologies, services and resources.
- New Demand Indicators Dashboard:
The NDI helps companies in the aviation industry optimize their capacity with schedule insights, weekly market size updates and a comprehensive overview of current travel restrictions.
- Airline Crisis Assistance Package:
The pandemic crisis discloses unprecedented scenarios with far-reaching consequences for the airline industry. With our expertise, we are ready to guide you during and after the crisis.
- Whitepaper: Ramping up for the new, when technology becomes key:
Airlines need to prepare for the ramp-up. To get started, airlines need sound and efficient action in Network Planning and Scheduling, Crew Management and Partnership & Codeshare Management. A successful restart requires the targeted use of tools and skillful handling of scenarios.
- Information sheet: Restarting Revenue Management assisted by Lufthansa Systems’ expertise:
It will be the future challenge for airlines to capitalize on every market, which will evolve slowly but steadily. Appropriate Revenue Management will once more be the key to the sustainable development of air travel.
We invite you to explore our blog posts with informative content to help airlines learn from today's challenges, e.g.
- Airline crisis assistance – Do you need assistance to manage a crisis?
- How can you stabilize and rebuild customer confidence during and after the Corona Crisis?
- Operations control in a pandemic
- How a powerful schedule and codeshare management system supports even in times of crisis
- How can MRO/CAMO support profitability during and after the corona crisis?
- How can we support airlines to safeguard profitability and survive the corona crisis?